Monday, January 7, 2019

Zach's Birthday


January 2nd (seems like ages ago!) was Zach's 16th birthday. It was low-key, as birthday's tend to be in our house. He got EXACTLY what he wanted. New headphones for his x-box. We had cake and ice cream and my dad is going to take him out to dinner sometime soon. My simple boy doesn't like much more than that. I asked him if he wanted to have friends over or whatever and he said no. They all like just playing together online. Can't argue with that, I suppose.

His mom felt that because he allowed her to SEE him and get him Christmas presents that it would be OK to send him a birthday present too. The kid isn't going to turn down a $50 gift card so, there was that. I wish that woman would forget my address. honestly.

As of this moment, his sister is in Disney. She SAYS her boss at work bought her and 2 other employees the tickets. Then surprised them with the time off, rented them a car, and gave them $500 to spend between the three of them. Her boss IS generous like that but it still didn't make much sense to me. I pondered on it and I think that's because her boss DIDN'T do that. I think that was her present from her mom. I think her and her mom were in Disney this past week. I don't have proof of that...but I know my daughter. I know how she behaves when she is hiding something and she is for sure hiding something...


When I know something, I KNOW something. Have had that ability since I was a teen. Go figure...

Anyway, if she could lose my address and my kid's phone numbers, that'd be great.

Maybe she'll get hit by a bus! :D Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment