Monday, January 7, 2019

2019

Happy New Year!
This has been sitting in my draft file for over a week! Ha! That's how busy thing have been.

I'm really excited about 2019.
I paid off my big court fine so, that is off my plate. Bee started an insurance policy for himself through his employer when they FINALLY started offering insurance. That will save me close to $300 a month so maybe I can actually save for something weather its paying off bills or planning a trip!

Things at my job have been going so good and I am SO SO busy and that is a great feeling. I come home every day tired and feeling accomplished! The better part is I am super excited to go back the next day!

We had a low key celebration. I was off Saturday - Tuesday (it was the same with Christmas but, without the hustle and bustle of Christmas, it felt like it was WEEKS). Saturday I made soup and veggie chips. Both recipes I found  online.Sunday was laundry and watching movies all day. I helped my cousin get a chair home from Good Will do, there was a smattering of shopping in there :) Jackson got another new pair or shoes and I got a new sweater!

Monday, the 31st, Bee made a big gate out of fence we had so that we could drive into the backyard and then, to celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary (married 6, together 10) we watched a movie and got Tacos. Zach went to a friends house and Jackson and Bee were in bed, passed out, by 9pm. I was up till 11:30 but, then I fell asleep only to be woken 20 minutes later by my neighbors yelling, screaming, celebrating, and lighting off fireworks for midnight. It was glorious.  My dog kept barking. Had he woken up Jackson, we woulda had a problem...

New years day, we laid around and did nothing. Jackson painted some and we hung up all his past paintings in his room so that he has them all in the same place! He was super excited. My cousin gave us a twin sized day bed and that will go in Jackson's room. Right now, it's just a mattress on the floor, which he LOVES but, still won't sleep in. I get it, Mom and Du's bed is better...and I'm not going to lie, While I miss being able to stretch fully out, AND being able to have some hubby time whenever the mood strikes, I really don't mind the little chicken nugget sleeping with us. It's a phase. He will grow out of it and I'll miss it. 

That was it for the weekend. Bee and I went back to work on Wednesday. It was another short week that flew by! 

Again, Thankful for the time off, but I'm excited about getting 2019 going :)



No comments:

Post a Comment