Friday, December 28, 2018

Me too, kid....


This little boy has been living his best life the last few days. Wednesday, I had to go back to work but Bee got called off due to weather (can't pour concrete when it's wet and raining). All three of my boys were home all day together. Bee and Zach played x-box all day. Jackson spent the day outside playing on his new swing set and digging. Yesterday was more of the same (but a little less outside time  because it was raining and cold most of the day). He is home from daycare all this week and next so he has been logging in quality time with his big brother.

We end most nights cuddling in mommy and Du's bed watching "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" or, "Steve" as Jackson calls it. Last night he curled up on Bee's side of the bed and said, "mama? I sleep like Du" and 2 minutes later he was out.

I'll admit, while I miss sharing my bed with only my husband, I know this time is short and I kinda like that he sleeps with us. Just don't tell Bee :D

PS- He has his Mamma's booty! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment